IP Voice Services
IP Voice Services is complex and multi-optional. But we're used to its navigation. At TWC we're firm believers in the features offered by Communications as a Service (CaaS) and the benefits of Computer Telephony Integration (CTI).
Why choose TWC for IP Voice Services?
- Direct access to BT’s 21 Century Network (21CN): the UK's most advanced network of its type
- As our IP Voice Services (IPVS/VoIP) customer you can count on our full UK support and account management
- SIP trunks or fully-hosted IP solutions tailored to your needs
- Features like IP follow-me numbers, full portability, unified communications and messaging mean your users will be reached by the right people
- Reduced rental, licensing and call costs
- Increased bandwidth and improved services via voice/data consolidation across existing data links
- Disaster Recovery with instant failover and backup connectivity
- One bill for all services
Our consultants have been in the IP market since 2004, so we know all the best IP Voice Services partners. We're perfectly placed to determine whether hosted or SIP trunking is the right fit, then ensure it delivers the business advantage you seek.